Monday 5 January 2015

Sassy Alice has landed safely

Sassy Alice has arrived safely in England all the way from the USA Wonderland world of talented doll artist Rhissanna. She took a detour on her travels and appears to have spent the Yule time season with our custom's officials who showed little spirit of the season by hitting me with a customs bill upon her delivery, though it wasn't the tax that stung so much as the amount Royal mail claim for collecting the money. Looking at the lovely sassy look on Alice's face I'm sure she gave them what for hehe.


I'm so happy she's arrived, Rhissanna makes the most wonderful looking dolls, full of character, sass  and life. Check out her Etsy page to see more of her delightful creations. 

I'm sure she's going to find some adventures to go on.

These photos are Rhissanna's I'll be taking some more when I'm feeling a bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment