Wednesday 18 March 2015

FAE magazine - Alice in Wonderland edition.

The latest edition of FAE, the magazine of Faeries and Enchantments landed on my door mat last week. This edition have been taken over by a certain Alice of Wonderland fame in celebration of 150 years of Lewis Carroll's magical story.

 I think Sassy Alice is comparing fashion notes
as the model on the cover seems to have use the same designer.




Sassy Alice is most impressed with the issue, 
especially the Alice themed corsets and shoes. 
Personally I'm in love with the Alice Tarot Deck of cards.

Sassy Alice who helped me take photos of this issue
is from the talented hands of Rhissanna.


7 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Alice. Oh, Jane, these are wonderful photographs! Sassy Alice looks just right! I'm going to have to see if I can find a copy of the magazine. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sassy Alice is fairer by far! Yummy! Love her hair! and cheeky flair!
    I love the HATS! ,and Shoes! Oh my!
    I must look for the magazine as well! Truly a treasure!
    xoDebi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just going to say, "Rhissanna will go nuts when she sees this!" Then I noticed she already saw it.

    The mag is wonderful. And your dolly super fantastic. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alice is cute and the magazine looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I love Rhissanna's Alice.

    What a gorgeous magazine. I adore all things Alice ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my...such magical yumminess :D XXX

    ReplyDelete